Suggestions to ensure account security
- Create a strong password with atleast one upper case character, one numeric character and one special character.
- Avoid using a password that you've already used on some other website.
- Create an account with your email only. Anyone who can access the email linked to your account, can easily access your Zedway profile as well.
- Do not share your password with people you do not trust.
- If you feel like someone has accessed your account without your permission, change your password immediately. (You can do so by going to your account settings.)
Tips for Parents
- In case your child is under 13 and is a Zedway account holder, we highly encourage you to be an active member of the community and report content that may be inappropriate.
- If you feel like your child is being bullyed/harassed by someone, we request you to report that content/account. If it violates our community guidelines, it will be removed immediately by us.
If you have any more queries about how you can ensure account safety, do not hesitate to contact us here.